Laughter Is The Best Medicine...
By Nurse Mark
Getting older is a double-edged sword - with age
come wisdom and experience; and also with age come some of these little
If we can't all find something
in this to chuckle about then we are really taking ourselves too seriously - so
Some Perks Of Being Over 50
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run -- anywhere.
4. People call at 9 PM and ask, "Did I wake you?"
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
8. You can eat supper at 4 PM.
9. You can live without sex but not without your glasses.
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along with elevator music.
14. Your eyes won't get much worse.
15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to payoff.
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them
18. Your supply of brain cells are finally down to manageable size.
19. You can't remember who sent you this list .
And you notice these are all in Big Print for your
Go ahead - forward this to everyone that you can remember!